Microsoft Azure is a cloud solution introduced by Microsoft to ensure enterprises create, deploy, and manage their business most effectively by accessing the world’s data centers. Microsoft is one of the most prominent azure certification paths in 2022. Azure came into the picture amongst the Amazon web services and Google Cloud, standing second, withheld 21% of the market share.
Azure is the most popular cloud computing platform today. Azure cloud makes sense, and checking it with different Microsoft azure certification paths. At the end of the article, you will learn about Azure and the best certifications offered by Microsoft to round out the Azure training.
When you use these services to launch an application for the first time, you must authenticate to authorize the application in your account. After this initial authorization has been completed, the application can request authorization tokens without requiring any additional authentication credentials from the user.
What is Microsoft Azure certification?
Microsoft Azure certification offers cloud computing specialization to the aspirants seeking to manage, upgrade and establish applications, and networking routes across the global channel. This
Microsoft certification credential backs the steady growth of cloud computing services in entities of all scales, acting as an aid for companies to reduce the miscellaneous and day-to-day business functions expenses.
The Azure certification training offers fundamental courses to its applicants: Microsoft AZ-900 and DP-900 examinations.
This Microsoft cloud certification will open a new door for you to choose your career with all vigilance, be it a cloud or solution architect or a cloud developer.
Levels of Microsoft Azure Certification
The courses start with fundamentals which are perfect for non-technical people who want to start in cloud computing and professionals. The AZ- 900 Microsoft Azure fundamentals are designed for aspirants looking forward to demonstrating the foundational knowledge of cloud services programming and how those services are implemented in Microsoft Azure.
- Azure Administrator Associate
- Requirement: Experience in Azure portal, PowerShell, Azure CLI, ARM template, Azure resource manager, hands-on experience administering Azure, and an understanding of Azure services. Azure workloads, governance, and security.
- The exam required: AZ-104.
- Eligibility and who can apply: Any professional aspirant who has been working under technical background must show their interest in administrator-level knowledge in cloud servicing—individuals involved in buying and selling cloud bases services and solutions.
- Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Requirements: Candidates for this certification should be masters in C# or python, use REST-based APIs and SDKs to work on computer vision, know the natural language processes, knowledge mining, and know-how to convert AL solutions and Azure.
- The exam required: AI-102
- Skills covered: Plan and manage Azure Cognitive Services solutions, implementing a secure and healthy environment, monitoring resources, planning and implementing administration using T-SQL, performing task automation, a high availability and disaster recovery ( HADR) environment in workload.
- Eligibility: AI Engineer.
- Azure Data Scientist Associate
- Requirements: An Individual applying for this certification must have the knowledge and partial experience in Data science as it is the core background of this certification. But, with Azure Machine learning and Azure data bricks.
- The exam required: DP-100.
- Responsibilities over the person: For this role, planning and creating include a suitable work environment of data science workloads on Azure. You will have to run data experiments and predictive train models and also manage, optimize, and deploy machine learning into the production team.
- Eligibility: Data scientists using Azure.
- Azure Security Engineer
- Requirements: Practical experience in identifying, administering Azure and hybrid environments. Aspirants also need experience with cloud capabilities, infrastructure as code, security operations processes, and Azure services.
- The exam required: none.
- Eligibility criteria: Background from Security Engineer related to work with Azure.
- Skills covered: Implementing platform protection; managing access and identity; managing security operations; securing data and applications.
- Why it is needed: Security is a significant and crucial aspect in today’s world. The growing gap between cybersecurity v/s demand, security engineering is a requirement.
- Azure Data Engineer
- Requirements: Requires strong knowledge of processing languages like SQL, Python, or Scala. Candidates also need to understand the architecture patterns and parallel processing in Data Engineering.
- The exam required:
- Eligibility criteria: Professionals working with data pipelines, data processing, and dealing with stakeholders; in short, the background of Data is required. This certification is essential for data engineers.
- Azure Solutions Architect expert
- Requirements: The only recommendation (but still not mandatory) we prefer you to have is first to get your Microsoft Administrator certification.
- Eligibility criteria: This certification is eligible to experienced DevOps and IT professionals who want to grow and take a step forward in their careers.
- Why it is needed: You can contribute a vital tech element to your company’s strategy and plans. This certification could make your road smooth and easy to a strategic leadership position.
2. Azure DevOps Engineer expert
- Requirements: One must have the Microsoft Certified from the Azure Administrator Associate or the Microsoft Certified from Azure Developer Associate.
- Eligibility criteria: This certification is perfect for engineers with great coding and technical skills and familiarity with Azure administration.
Why opt for Microsoft Azure Certification?
- Around $300 billion companies had inculcated the cloud computing platform as of 2021.
- It is easier to adapt the innovative formula of Azure-Microsoft.
- The Microsoft data says that around 1,000 additional users had started using Azure regularly.
- About 57% of the prestigious Fortune 500 enterprises had adopted MS Azure.
- Highly potent to help you explore the global space of IT and cloud computing.
- Helps ineffective management of business activities with several cost-cutting benefits attached.
Microsoft Azure certification is an excellent exploration of the IT industry. The Microsoft Azure certification path will bring you a crystal approach and facilitate your growth by meeting organizational targets.
Companies seek to admit those candidates with expertise in cloud computing. Therefore, a qualification in this field will augment your reach and help you reach high levels of professionalism by being the first choice for every company.